The most beautiful kids clothes

I have 3 children. A girl aged 9 and two boys aged 6 and 3. I love shopping for myself but l could go even more mad shopping for these guys.
When my daughter was born l loved popping into Zara to buy her beautiful smock dresses and wool shorts to pair with tights.  Unfortunately now she is 9 she has an opinion on what she will wear (thankfully l still have some sway) and l find that when l pop into my favourite shops to refresh her wardrobe every season (with 3 this is very expensive let me tell you!) l am so disappointed to see racks of t-shirts with naff sequinned motifs or leggings with Disney characters (she would wear this all the time if l let her).
My 6 year old will not wear anything that he deems smart which is a huge frustration and despite choosing things with him insists on returning to the same old Avengers t-shirt in his wardrobe.
Thankfully my 3 year old has no idea so l can get away with anything until my husband tells me l'm dressing him like a girl.....how l would love to put him in wool shorts and socks like Prince George.

So the hight street has nothing to offer although John Lewis is always fairly fail-safe but nothing exciting there. If you want anything different you must look further afield and pay more however this for me would make it so expensive so l shop in the sales.

A brand l love and who understand how to dress children and keep them looking like children is http://www.lacoquetakids.com

I have just bought this nightgown for my niece. Loving the Peter pan collar.



I want this smock dress for my daughter.....

For my 3 year old l would buy these.....



Another brand that l came across whilst on holiday in Italy is www.ilgufo.it. They cater for older children up to 14 years old and would be suitable for my son who wants to look grown-up.




Sometimes l have dreams of designing my own collection of clothes for kids (also still want to do a maternity range as the offering there is still slim) as l believe there is a need for it. When M&S brought out a range with Marie-Chantal which was beautiful but was received with frustration as it was only available in smaller sizes.



SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts